Amplimesh bi-folding doors are a great alternative to traditional screen options. That's why architects and homeowners love this product. Not only are they durable and versatile, they are also easy to install, use and maintain.
You no longer have to compromise security and privacy in order to expand your indoor space. These versatile internal doors are particularly useful for dividing up open plan spaces, whether to reduce noise between rooms, control the temperature throughout your home, or simply add a level of privacy. The beauty of our bi-fold design is that it gives you the flexibility to close off certain areas, without losing the spacious feel of open plan living.
* Offers the strength of a traditional security door
* Capable of securing large openings
* Ensures insect-free security yet allows wind breeze
* Can be retrofitted to existing folding doors
* Heavy-duty frame for improved strength
* Opens in or out configuration
* Flush bolt hardware for secure closure
* Tested to Australian Standard AS5039-2008
* Provides clear unobstructed views.
* Made from high-tensile 316 marine-grade stainless steel
* Unique patented pressure process
* Proven corrosion resistance in close proximity to marine environment
* Can span heights of up to 2.4 meters and widths of up to 6.5 meters (8 panels)
This system can be retrofitted to existing folding doors or installed as a standalone security door or patio enclosure. It incorporates a patented stainless steel mesh system and a new heavy-duty security frame for improved strength. The multiple panel system can be configured to open in or out and panels can be stacked side by side when opened.
For more information please visit: https://blindmakers.com.au/bifolding-door-supascreen-316-grade-marine-st...