Blind Makers Commercial is making operating your screens and awnings so much easier by introducing motorisation. This recent addition to homes has been in the industry for years but only accessible to high end spaces and bigger buildings because they were far too expensive for home use. However, with brands like JAI and even Somfy, internal blind motorisation has become more affordable and accessible to the masses.
This is great news for many Australian home and space owners because, not only is it convenient, it also adds a layer of security and energy saving component to your home. Motorisation comes with sensors that close and open your blinds depending on the temperature, wind and light outside. That makes it safer against prying eyes and the elements. Some its most celebrated features include:
• Remote control- one button to open and close all blinds
• Timers – set a specific time, like dusk and dawn, for your blinds or awnings to open and close daily
• Sun sensor – detects when the sun has risen or set, allowing the blinds to open and close accordingly
• Wind sensor – retracts blinds when there’s sustained wind
• Multiple motors – blinds and awning are attached to motors that are synced with the remote.
Now, with just a touch of a button your can close one window or your entire house in unison. Even when you’re not around, they can do that on their own with a timer or through the help of sensors. What else could you need?
If you would like our team of technicians to install motors on your blinds or awnings, please feel free to call our showroom anytime. We would be more than happy to assist you.