SKYSPAN™ umbrellas demonstrate the perfect culmination of elegance and style with the ability to turn any outdoor area into an extraordinary luxurious leisure retreat.
Every Umbrella is proudly made in Australia, architecturally designed and engineered to ensure stability and durability in our extreme weather conditions, including UV protection and a wind rating certification of up to 148km/h (W41).
SKYSPAN™ is proud to be able to offer our clientele a wide range of architectural umbrellas that include the
• Centre column, cantilevered, and gazebo styles
• Square, hexagonal, rectangle and custom shapes
• Marine grade stainless steel catenary cables and fittings
• Full alloy frame available in selected ranges (carrying a lifetime anti-rust warranty)
• Full colour range, corporate branding and graphic design service
• Engineered wind rating from 118km/h (W31 ) to 141km/h (W41)
• Unique concealed gear drive mechanism available on selected models for fast and easy retraction
• Complete turnkey package including consultation, design and installation
• Range of accessories, including lighting, heating, power, curtain systems, joiner panels, and rain lip
SKYSPAN™ UMBRELLA FEATURES:
Australian Design, Manufacture & Support:
When you buy a Skyspan™ Umbrella you are not only supportingAustralian industry. Skyspan™ customers receive world class quality products specifically designed to suit. Australian conditions in shorter time frames than competitors who import their product. Skyspan™ quality control process includes inspection of EACH unit prior to packaging, crating and shipping.
Industry leading Australian Warranty:
Skyspan™ Umbrellas offer true peace of mind with lifetime anti rust warranty on Aluminium umbrellas and upto 10 years structural and 5 year canopy warranties on selected product lines.
Skyspan™ offer a comprehensive maintenance program toensure correct operation of your Skyspan™ umbrella to fulfil
your warranty. With a Skyspan™ professional service you will receive the following:
• Ensure canopy edge cable is seated correctly.
• Tighten and secure edge cable.
• Review positioning and condition of fabric.
• Ensure canopy is positioned correctly over top plate.
• Check and tighten all nuts and bolts
• Apply grease to moving parts
• Check jack and winding mechanism (if applicable)
• Check anti-creep lock is correctly positioned (if applicable)
• Check pivot locking bolt is correctly positioned (if applicable)
• Ensure sail track is tight on perimeter frame (if applicable)
• Free end caps and base plugs
• Full written report (emailed)
Engineered & Wind Rated:
Skyspan™ Architectural Umbrellas come with an Engineer Wind Rating Certification, be it our Portable Umbrellas (60Km/h), Vista & Sunset ranges (112Km/h open,148Km/h retracted) or our cyclone rated Typhoon & Panorama ranges (148Km/h open).
Stylish Cast Base Plates:
At Skyspan™ we pay attention to detail. Starting at the bottom our custom cast alloy base plates provide a clean look whilst adding durability and strength to the design.
Easy Wind Opening & Retracting:
In the middle our “Easy Wind” retraction system utilises a unique “rack and pinion” gear system which along with our “Anti-Jam” crank lift allow for easy, fast and reliable opening/closing of canopies. A simple but unique leverallows the umbrella to be locked in the open position for safety when used in public spaces. The removable handle leaves a clean aesthetic appearance whilst preventing unauthorised operation.
At the canopy level, our concealed stainless perimeter cable gives the canopy it’s curved contemporary profile and overall chic quality. All hardware is manufactured from marine grade stainless steel for maximum strength and longevity.
For more information please visit: https://www.blindmakers.com.au/content/commercial-umbrella